Welcome all of you once again in Trend Areas, today we will talk about a very big and very respectful person from India whose name is BYJU Raveendran Founder of Byjus. Friends, if you want to know about the complete biography of BYJU Raveendran Biography, then you have come to the right post. In this post we will talk about BYJU Raveendran Biography:- Success Story, Net Worth, Career, Personal Life, Children & Wife. and many more, read till the end. Now Let’s Start BYJU Raveendran Biography.
About BYJU Raveendran Biography.
Byju Raveendran is the organizer behind edutech fire up Byju’s. Child of physical science and arithmetic educators from Azhikode town in Kannur region of Kerala, Raveendran is a previous instructor who turned a business person. A designing alumni, he began instructing maths to companions (and whoever else needed to learn) subsequent to putting in several years at a delivery organization.
Byju Raveendran is an Indian teacher, business person and money manager who established Byju’s. Byju plays had a critical impact in reforming the instructions area in India. His organization got settled in Bangalore, and it got esteemed at $18 billion.
BYJU Raveendran Biography:- Success Story, Net Worth, Career, Personal Life, Children & Wife.
|2.||Profession / Occupation||Entrepreneur|
|3.||Title||Founder & CEO of Byju’s|
|4.||Age||Born 1981 (age 41)|
|5.||Birth Place||Azhikode, Kannur, Kerala, India|
|6.||Education||Bachelor of Technology|
|8.||Home Town||Azhikode, Kannur, Kerala|
|10||Headquarters||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|11.||Founded||2011; 11 years ago|
|14.||Hobbies||Cricket | Football | Chess|
|15.||BYJU’s number||924 133 3666|
|16.||Byjus mentor||Byjus mentor|
|17.||Father Name||Raveendran (Physics Teacher)|
|18.||Mother Name||Shobhanavalli (Maths Teacher)|
|20.||Net Worth||3.05 billion US Dollar.|
BYJU Raveendran Early life and Education Info.
He was brought into the world in 1981 in the Azhikode town of Kerala, India to Raveendran and Shobhanavalli. He learned at a Malayalam medium school where his mom was a science instructor and father a physical science educator. He would skip classes and afterward advance at home.
- Ratan Tata Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, House, Car, Awards | 2022
- Alisson Becker Biography: Net Worth, Age, Awards, Parents & Wife
BYJU’S History in Points.
BYJU’S’ application was created by Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd, an organization which was laid out by Byju Raveendran, Divya Gokulnath and a gathering of understudies in 2011. Byju, a designer by calling was instructing understudies in math beginning around 2006.
In introductory days The organization zeroed in on offering on the web video-based learning programs for the K-12 section and for serious tests. In 2012, the firm entered Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific appraisals and has been available there from that point forward.
In August 2015, the firm sent off BYJU’S: The Learning App. In 2017, they sent off BYJU’S Math App for youngsters and BYJU’S Parent Connect application. By 2018, it had 15 million clients out of which 900,000 were paid clients around then. Around the same time, BYJU’S turned into India’s first edtech unicorn.By 2019, 60% of BYJU’S understudies were from non-metros and country urban areas.
In July 2019, BYJU’S won the sponsorship privileges for the Indian cricket crew shirt. In November 2020, BYJU’S supplanted the Muthoot Group to turn into the title supporter of the Indian Super League club Kerala Blasters FC.
In January 2022, the organization joined Simplilearn, Unacademy, upGrad, and Vedantu to become one of the establishing individuals from IAMAI’s India EdTech Consortium. In March 2022, BYJU’S was declared as an authority Sponsor of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.
BYJU Raveendran Career Information.
- Subsequent to finishing his B.Tech from the Government College of Engineering, Kannur, he joined a global transportation organization as an assistance engineer. During an excursion in 2003, he helped his companions who were reading up for the CAT exam.He then took the CAT test and scored in the 100th percentile.
- Whenever he took the test once more, he again scored in the 100th percentile.Two years after the fact, he kept assisting individuals with reading up for the CAT test, and in light of the great outcomes, chose to leave his place of employment.
- In 2007, Byju established the test planning business Byju’s Classes, and the organization developed to arena size classes. In 2011, he established Byju’s with his better half, Divya Gokulnath, who he met while she was an understudy in his test planning class.
- n 2015, as smartphone screen sizes increased, Byju’s launched an app developed by Byju Raveendran. In October 2018, the app expanded to the United Kingdom, United States and other English-speaking countries.
- According to Forbes, as of 2020, Byju, his wife, and his brother Riju Raveendran, have a combined net worth of US$3.05 billion. In January 2021, he was added to the National Startup Advisory Council as a non-official member along with Kunal Bahl. In April 2021, Byju’s purchased the Indian test-prep provider Aakash Educational Services Ltd. for nearly US$1 billion.
BYJU Raveendran Sucess Story.
10 Facts About BYJU’S You Must Know.
- BYJU’S bought the privileges of Indian Cricket Team’s shirt in July 2019.
- In the year 2012, Think and Learn tracked down a spot in the evaluations Deloitte Technology Fast50 India and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific. From that point forward, the organization keeps up with its situation.
- Harvard Business School took up BYJU’s application as a business case. Constantly 2018, the application had got a staggering 15 million clients among whom 900,000 were paid clients.
- As the pioneer behind this biggest open web-based course, Raveendran authored a persuading expression “Fall head over heels for learning” as the slogan for his learning application.
- Not just in instruction, Raveendran is excellent at sports as well. He had played six unique games in the University level including football, cricket, table tennis, badminton.
- Raveendran set out on beginning the web-based instruction business just when his companions moved toward him to impart to them the many hacks he had produced for breaking the CAT assessment.
- His understudies and fans famously call him as BYJU sir. He imagined to alter how understudies are instructed and he accomplished it through hard means anyway moving up the stepping stool to exceptional accomplishment inside an extremely brief time frame.
- Notwithstanding not having any Masters certificate, Raveendran cleared through the CAT twice with 100 percentile.
- Whenever he began his classes in Bengaluru, he connected somewhere in the range of 200 and 300 understudies at the same time in an immense assembly room.
- Raveendran is an exceptionally moving and able educator. He can convey troublesome ideas in a clear manner supported by visual learning.
1.) What is the cost of BYJU’s?
Byjus valuing is subject to the arrangement you pick. Plans fluctuate according to grade and the test an understudy is getting ready. It begins at $46/month for Grade1-3, $400 for grades 4-10, $460-500 for JEE and NEET, $1120 for incorporated class 11-12 trade, and so forth.
2.) What is the qualification to get job in BYJU’s?
Qualification Criteria for BYJUS Jobs 2022 :
- Tech/MBA All Branches with Excellent abilities.
- Tenth Grade Cut-off Score: 75% or above.
- UG/PG Cut-off Score: 6 CGPA or 55% or more.
- 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 (Final year) Batches.
3.) How much does Byju’ s pay during training?
Normal BYJU’S Trainee pay in India is ₹ 3.6 Lakhs for under 1 to 2 years of involvement. Learner compensation at BYJU’S ranges between ₹ 3 Lakhs to ₹ 6 Lakhs Per Year which Means 26,000 to 28,000 Per Month.
4.) What is the salary of Byju Raveendran?
The monthly income of Buju Raveendran is $10 Million in Indian Rupees it is almost 72 Crores+. The annual income of Buju Raveendran is 2.5 Billion and in Indian Rupees it is almost 850 Crores+
5.) Who is the CEO of Byjus?
Byju Raveendran is the organizer behind edutech fire up Byju’s. Child of physical science and arithmetic educators from Azhikode town in Kannur region of Kerala, Raveendran is a previous instructor who turned a business visionary.
Byju YouTube Channel.
Honors and awards Recived By BYJU Raveendran.
|1.||2017||The Indian Express IT Awards|
|2.||2019||Manorama News Newsmaker award|
|3.||2020||Ernst & Young Finalist, Entrepreneur of the Year, India and Winner, Business Transformation Award|
|4.||2020||Fortune Magazine’s ’40 Under 40′ list|
|5.||2021||Forbes India Leadership Award (FILA) Entrepreneur for the Year.|
Conclusion | last word.
So friends, I hope you must have read this post (BYJU Raveendran Biography:- Success Story, Net Worth, Career) completely. And also hope that you would have liked this post informative and also good. It has always been our motto to give correct and point to point information to our users so that users can understand better. So (BYJU Raveendran Biography:- Success Story, Net Worth, Career) every problem related to this must have been solved by you.
And yes, if you find any problem or mistake anywhere in this post, then you can feel free to tell us by message or comment, we will take action as soon as possible and correct it. In the end, I would say that if you really liked this post (BYJU Raveendran Biography:- Success Story, Net Worth, Career), then do not forget to share it, because it is very important to share it with everyone.