Kumar Mangalam Birla Biography, Net Worth, Family, Company:- Kumar Mangalam Birla is a prestigious Indian industrialist and executive of the renowned Aditya Birla Group. Aditya Birla Group is perhaps of the biggest modern house in India. Grasim, Hindalco, UltraTech Cement, Aditya Birla Nuvo, Idea Cellular, Aditya Birla Retail, Aditya Birla Minix, and so forth are the organizations under the Birla Group.
He is the Chancellor of the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani – which was established by Ghanshyam Das Birla). Aside from his gathering organizations, Kumar Mangalam Birla has stood firm on a few significant and mindful footings on different administrative and business sheets.
Kumar Mangalam Birla Biography, Net Worth, Family, Company
|Full Name||Kumar Mangalam Birla|
|Date of Birth||14 June 1967|
|Profession||Chairman of Aditya Birla Group|
|Collages||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, London Business School|
|Father Name||Aditya Vikram Birla|
|Mother Name||Rajashri Birla|
Kumar Mangalam Birla Early Life Info.
Kumar Mangalam Birla was brought into the world on 14 June 1967 in Mumbai by the well-known Birla family. He is the fourth-era individual from the Birla family. His life as a youngster was spent in Kolkata and Mumbai.
He has done his graduation in business from Bombay University. He then breezed through the Chartered Accountancy assessment from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) and turned into a Chartered Accountant.
He additionally holds an MBA degree from the London Business School (of which he is likewise a privileged part). He is hitched to Neerja Kasliwal and the several has three kids – Ananyashri, Aryaman Vikram, and Advaitesha.
- Ashneer Grover Biography, Net Worth, Age, Wife.
- Namita Thapar Net Worth, Biography, Career, Company, Husband, Shark Tank India Judge.
- Dhanraj Pillay Biography: Star Indian Hockey Player, Career & Awards
- Valeri Kharlamov Biography:- Hockey Player, Career, Legacy, Death.
Kumar Mangalam Birla Careers Info.
In 1995, after the sudden demise of his father Aditya Birla, Kumar Mangalam was made the chairman of the Birla Group. At that time, he was only 28 years old and people questioned his ability to run such a huge Birla empire, but with his skill, dedication, hard work, and thinking, he not only pushed the Aditya Birla group forward but also expanded the company in new areas. did. He worked in Telecom, Software, and BPO. Expanded the company in such areas and strengthened the already existing businesses (Textiles, Cement, Aluminium, Fertilizers, etc.).
Apart from India, Aditya Birla Group’s business is spread in about 40 countries, the main ones being in countries like Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Egypt, Canada, China, and Australia. In 1995, when he took over the reins of Aditya Birla, the turnover of the group was US$ 2 billion which increased to around US$ 40 billion under his leadership. The group provides employment to about 130,000 people and about 60 percent of its total income comes from abroad.
Apart from Aditya Birla Group companies, Kumar Mangalam Birla has held several important and responsible positions on various regulatory and business boards from time to time. He was the Chairman of the Consultative Committee constituted by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs in 2006 and 2007. He was also a member of the Consultative Committee on Trade and Industry constituted by the Prime Minister. He was also the Chairman of the Board of Trade constituted by the Minister of Industry and Commerce and a member of the Central Board of Directors of the Reserve Bank of India.
Kumar Mangalam Birla Awards and Honors.
- In 2005, he was awarded the “Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award – India”.
- In 2005 he was nominated by Business Today for “Best Youth Performance in the CEO Category”
- In 2005, the Ph.D. Chamber of Commerce and Industry honored him with the ‘Udyog Ratna’.
- In 2004, he was selected as one of the ‘Young Global Leaders’ by the World Economic Forum (Davos).
- In recognition of his exemplary contribution to the Indian industry, the Banaras Hindu University awarded Birla with a D. Litt (Honoris Kauza) degree in 2004.
- In 2004, the All India Management Association awarded him its “Honorary Fellowship”.
- In 2003, he was awarded “The Business Leader of the Year” by the Economic Times Awards.
- Janus India named him “Business Man of the Year – 2003”
- The National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) – “The Lakshya – Business Visionary Award” was also given to him in 2003
- In 2003, honored with the “Young Achiever Award” of the Indo-American Society
- Ranked among the first five Asian business leaders for the “Asian Business Leader Awards 2002” sponsored by CNBC/INSEAD in 2002
- In 2001, he was awarded The Giants International Award for “commercial excellence and his contribution to the industry”.
- In 2000, the Bombay Management Association honored Kumar Mangalam Birla as “The Management Man of the Year 1999-2000”.
- In 1998, he was appointed by the Ministry of Finance as a public candidate on the Governing Board of the Securities and Exchange Board (SEBI).
- Kumar Mangalam Birla’s report on Corporate Governance became the cornerstone of Corporate Governance Practices in India
- In 1998, he was also honored with the Rotary Club’s “Award for Vocational Excellence”.
F&Q Related to Kumar Mangalam Birla Biography.
1.) Who is the most successful Birla?
Kumar Mangalam Birla is the most successful Birla.
2.) Who is the CEO of Birla Group?
- Founder:- G. D. Birla
- Headquarters:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
3.) Who is the owner of Birla cement?
M. P. Birla Group is the owner of Birla cement
4.) What is the monthly salary of Kumar Mangalam Birla?
- Salary:- 2985 Crore +
- Monthly Income:- 250 Crore +
Conclusion | last word.
So, friends, I hope you must have read this post (Kumar Mangalam Birla Biography) completely. And also hope that you would have liked this post informative and also good. It has always been our motto to give correct and point-to-point information to our users so that users can understand better. So (Kumar Mangalam Birla Biography) every problem related to this must have been solved by you.
And yes, if you find any problem or mistake anywhere in this post, then you can feel free to tell us by message or comment, we will take action as soon as possible and correct it. In the end, I would say that if you really liked this post (Kumar Mangalam Birla Biography), then do not forget to share it, because it is very important to share it with everyone.