Welcome, all of you once again to Trend Areas, today we will talk about a very big and very respectful Player from Russia whose name is Valeri Kharlamov. Friends, if you want to know about the complete Valeri Kharlamov Biography, then you have come to the right post. In this post we will talk about Valeri Kharlamov Biography:- Hockey Player, Career, Legacy, Death, and many more, read till the end. Now Let’s Start With Our Topic:- Valeri Kharlamov Biography.
- Valeri Borisovich Kharlamov was an ice hockey forward who played for CSKA Moscow in the Soviet League from 1967 until his passing in 1981. Albeit little in height, Kharlamov was an expedient, wise, gifted, and prevailing player, being named the Soviet Championship League’s most important player in 1972 and 1973.
- A hostile player, who was viewed as extremely imaginative on the ice, he additionally drove the association in scoring in 1972.
- He was additionally a talented skater who had the option to make plays at maximum velocity. Kharlamov was viewed as probably the best player of his period, as well as perhaps the best player ever.
Valeri Kharlamov Biography:- Hockey Player, Career, Legacy, Death.
|Name||Valeri Borisovich Kharlamov|
|Date of Birth||14 January 1948|
|Place of Birth||Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union|
|Date of Death||27 August 1981 (aged 33)|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (173 cm)|
|Weight||168 lb (76 kg)|
|Played for||CSKA Moscow|
|National team||Soviet Union|
Valeri Kharlamov Personal life.
- Kharlamov and Irina had two kids, a child, Alexander, usually known as “Sasha” and a girl, Begonita. Valeri wedded Irina in 1975 after Alexander was conceived. Around then Kharlamov was uninformed he had a child until he got a call from Irina letting him know he was the child’s dad. After their folks’ passing, the youngsters went to live with their maternal grandma in Moscow.
- Alexander was just 5 years of age when his dad kicked the bucket and doesn’t recollect him well, despite the fact that he has seen accounts of his games. Alexander would likewise turn into an ice hockey player and was chosen fifteenth generally by the Washington Capitals in the 1994 NHL Entry Draft,
- however, he never played in the NHL, playing in the North American lower levels where he made a critical commitment to the Hampton Roads Admirals winning the Kelly Cup, and back in Russia prior to resigning in 2004.
- Alexander’s child is named Valeri, after his granddad, despite the fact that his game of decision is football, as opposed to hockey. After his demise, Kharlamov was covered in the Kuntsevo Cemetery in the Kuntsevo District of Moscow.
Valeri Kharlamov Early life.
- Kharlamov was brought into the world in Moscow to Boris and Begonita Kharlamov. Boris was a technician at an industrial facility, Kommunar, while Begonita worked with Aeroflot.
- Begoñita, who was conceived by Carmen Orive Abad, was Basque and initially from Bilbao, Spain, yet moved to the Soviet Union in 1937 as a youngster displaced person from the Spanish Civil War. Kharlamov’s folks were assembly line laborers from Moscow. He was named after Valery Chkalov, a spearheading Soviet pilot.
- He additionally had a more youthful sister, Tatiana. In 1956, when he was 8-years of age, Kharlamov moved to Spain with his mom, however, the two of them got back to the Soviet Union after a while. Because of his mom’s legacy, Kharlamov would be nicknamed “The Spaniard” all through his vocation.
- At age 5, Kharlamov initially began to skate, securing his dad’s cutting edges onto his own shoes. He was prepared by Boris, who had played hockey himself.
- Nonetheless, Kharlamov, who appreciated playing football also, was very wiped out at a young; in 1961 he was determined to have rheumatic fever, and specialists requested him to stop any active work and spent a while in a clinic, however, he eventually recuperated with no evident reason nor waiting impacts.
Valeri Kharlamov Death Information.
Kharlamov was as yet dynamic with CSKA when he was killed in a fender bender on 27 August 1981. Before the mishap, Kharlamov had been educated that he wouldn’t be an individual from the Soviet group playing in the 1981 Canada Cup.
Mentor Viktor Tikhonov said that Kharlamov was left off the group over worries about his molding. Irina, Kharlamov’s significant other, was driving back to Moscow from the family’s house when she let completely go and crossed into restricting traffic, hitting a truck head-on. Irina didn’t have a driver’s permit at the hour of the accident.
Whenever the bodies were recuperated, Kharlamov was coming to over from his seat, clutching the controlling wheel. Irina’s cousin was likewise killed. Fans lined the roads during his memorial service parade in Moscow, and they documented past his coffin which laid on focus ice of CSKA’s field. Close to the location of the accident, a commemoration stone looking like a hockey puck is engraved, “The star of Russian hockey fell here.”
Valeri Kharlamov Awards and honors.
|1969||Merited Master of Sport|
|1971–72, 1972–73||Soviet League Player of the Year|
|2014||Russian Hockey Hall of Fame|
|1972, 1973, 1976||World Ice Hockey Championships All-Star Team|
|1998||IIHF Hall of Fame|
|2008||IIHF Centennial All-Star Team|
|2005||Hockey Hall of Fame|
F&Q Related to Valeri Kharlamov.
1.) What happened Valeri Kharlamov?
Kharlamov was killed in a car accident in 1981. After his demise, Kharlamov was chosen for the International Ice Hockey Federation Hall of Fame, the Hockey Hall of Fame, the Russian Hockey Hall of Fame and was chosen as one of the advances on the IIHF Centennial All-Star Team.
2.) Who is the greatest Russian hockey player of all time?
Top 10 greatest Russian hockey players of all time.
1. Viktor Tikhonov (1930 – 2014)
2. Valeri Kharlamov (1948 – 1981)
3. Vladislav Tretiak (1952 – )
4. Viacheslav Fetisov (1958 – )
5. Igor Larionov (1960 – )
6. Sergei Makarov (1958 – )
7. Viktor Konovalenko (1938 – 1996)
8. Alexander Yakushev (1947 – )
9. Vyacheslav Starshinov (1940 – )
10. Alexei Kasatonov (1959 – )
3.) Is Russia still good at hockey?
Russia is one of the best public ice hockey groups on the planet and an individual from the alleged “Enormous Six,” the informal gathering of the six most grounded men’s ice hockey countries, alongside Canada, the Czech Republic, Finland, Sweden, and the United States.
Conclusion | last word.
So, friends, I hope you must have read this post (Valeri Kharlamov Biography:- Hockey Player) completely. And also hope that you would have liked this post informative and also good. It has always been our motto to give correct and point-to-point information to our users so that users can understand better. So (Valeri Kharlamov Biography:- Hockey Player) every problem related to this must have been solved by you.
And yes, if you find any problem or mistake anywhere in this post, then you can feel free to tell us by message or comment, we will take action as soon as possible and correct it. In the end, I would say that if you really liked this post (Valeri Kharlamov Biography:- Hockey Player), then do not forget to share it, because it is very important to share it with everyone.